Thursday, July 16, 2009

My First Post!


I can't believe that I have waited an entire year to post my first entry! It was one of those things that I kept saying I will get to it, and just never did.

In light of my daddy's passing a couple of weeks ago, I have decided that it is best NOT to put off today and I will begin to LIVE in the moment. So I write this with what at times has been a heavy heart, but today, well today I feel good. I feel inspired to sew something new, create something with the two hands that God gifted me with and hopefully see a smile or two on my children's faces and hear their laughter filling our home. Yes today is going to be a good day.

I can't wait to begin this new journey. I hope to pick up old friends along the way and make many new ones. I know this is going to be a lot of fun!

Now my free time is up. I can hear my youngest coming down the stairs, we always have snuggle time before the older kids are awake. I think it may be my favorite part of the day. I dread the day he no longer fits in my lap, hopefully I can squeeze in at least another year.

I will finish off this first post of mine with a pic of some flowers I brought in out of my garden this morning. I don't know why I don't do this more often. Just a few flowers, but they seem to brighten my day when I walk by them.

















No comments: