Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lots of Sewing this Weekend!

My kids have all taken turns this week coming down with the flu. Thankfully, they were tested and it wasn't the bad one, but it was pretty horrible just the same! My 13 yr old came down with it last Sunday, the 6 yr old early Thursday morning and my 15 yr old last Thursday night. I am busy being a nurse maid and trying my best to clean and disinfect everything!! I am the worst mama when I am sick, so I try really hard to avoid it!

Everyone was feeling a little better yesterday so I was able to really get to sewing. It felt great. First up was to finish a set that needed to be sent off. I sold the tee and then was asked to do some pants, I couldn't resist a beanie too. Love the way it turned out, hopefully the momma will too! Here is a little peeksie!



This afternoon I decided to sew up a couple of upcycled tees. I have found so many great tees that I can't wait to breathe new life into. First up was the Incredibles. This one was actually a tee that Skylar wore and outgrew. I paired it with some fun knits and wahla! cute raglan ready to wear, about a 5/6.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31647805

And Batman! This one is cool! Sized it about a 2T/3T and added some of my precious Batman knit to the sleeves. They are both available in my etsy store for purchase!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31648427


Now off to cook dinner, my natives are restless!! Have a great week!

No comments: