Wednesday, September 23, 2009



Scrappy Coupon Clutch!
I am the world's worst at using coupons! Not because I don't cut them out, but because I can't for the life of me get them to the grocery store! In the past I have used the paper accordian file type, but found it to be way too bulky for my purse. I have also tried the plastic ones, but it ripped not too long after I purchased it. So the other day I decided to draft a pattern to make a fabric coupon clutch. I love the way it turned out and I think it could be extremely addicting too! Best of all, I am now proud to pull my coupon clutch out of my purse and use it at the grocery store! It doesn't take up too much room either, so I can just leave it in after grocery shopping.

I tried my hand at my first attempt at writing a pattern and turning it into a PDF. I have 3 mommas testing it out for me, and I hope to start offering it up in my etsy oliomomma store by sometime next week.

Here is a little peek at the first 2 that I did. This first one is up in my etsy store now for purchase.

No comments: