Tuesday, September 8, 2009


Retro Robomatic Listed!

I have a new listing up tonight over on ebay! This set was so much fun to do and I am so sad to see this material go bye bye. One of my favorite lines ever created, Robomatic by Kaufman. I just love the colors, the whimsical robot characters and how they all blend so well together. This set took about 4 days to create, simply because I couldn't decide which characters I liked best and what would showcase them the best. After all of the indecisions I love the finished product!

Sadly I only have enough for 1 more set! This is my first Fall set of what I hope will be many. Believe it or not I have another set ready to go tommorrow night, whew, I am on a roll!!






Sophie of sophies*beads made the most adorable, coolest robot necklace to match my set. I will be sure to link to it when she lists, but for now here is a peek!





No comments: