Wednesday, October 21, 2009

J. O. B. !!
I just had to come back and post again tonight. I am enjoying every one's comments immensely. The little things and places that we find happiness in are truly inspiring!
My husband got a call today. He has a job!!! He starts Monday and there won't be a pay cut. I am so excited and beyond relieved. I would have never dreamed that I could make the bills this month on my own, it was a lesson in patience and perseverance. I just hope I don't have to do it again anytime soon!

4 comments:

EverythingIveGot said...

Oh my Goodness! That's wonderful and amazing! Good for you.

Radonda said...

Great news sweetie...doing the happy dance for you!

Jane said...

SO H*A*P*P*Y for you!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you. Good things come to those that give. Seems like you give a lot. Your work, blog and creativity are an inspiration.