Monday, December 14, 2009

Lots Going on...

Sew much going on lately! I am in the midst of my holiday sewing. I have so many things I would like to get done in the next week, only time will tell how many I will accomplish!

All of my custom orders were sent out last week, boy that is a good feeling! I love sewing for other people, but I really cherish the little bit of time that I get to sew for those closest to me.

I made a tee today that my little guy claimed right away. Truth be told I was sewing for my etsy shop, but luckily this one was his size and Star Wars, with Clones! His favorite thing at the moment!

I have sewn 3 crazy log cabin blocks this past weekend in Arcadia. I am hoping to make a bench seat with them next week. Just need to find time to go the fabric store and select that perfect solid to help me along! Here is a little sneak peek of them so far. This line has to be one of my favorites ever.

Noah and I took a little break yesterday from house chores to try our hand at candy making. We are hoping to do a new batch this week to give to all of his teachers and helpers at school. Just need to go to the store and find something cute to put the candy in. I was inspired by the http://www.yourhomebasedmom.com/ blog. She made so much yummy looking Reindeer Bark, that Noah and I just couldn't help trying some too! We used the white bark and added it to pretzels and m&ms, yummo! Then we drizzled some chocolate bark over the top. It was really quite good, but the next batch needs more pretzels!



Well I am off to cut out more tees for the shop and hopefully sew something for my mom. I have things planned out to sew for all 3 kids, I need more time I think! I leave you tonight with this yummy close up, yyyyuuuummm, can't you just taste it???

No comments: