Saturday, November 28, 2009

So Much to Do!!

Time to write my list, and it's not the Naughty or Nice one! I have so many ideas and projects that I would like to get sewn for family and friends this holiday season. It seems like my time is getting away from me! Hopefully I can organize my thoughts onto paper and schedule some time each day to work on them.

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday. Mine was spent with family and it was so nice and relaxing. Ate way too much food, but it was well worth the tummy ache!! I have given the blog a little facelift too for the upcoming holiday season!

I have put a few tees in my esty store this past week, but I have quite a few more cut out. Hoping to have a Cyber Monday sale this week!

Here are just a few pics of last weeks tees!

My mom celebrated a birthday in November. I had just a few minutes one afternoon to whip her up some coasters using my favorite Arcadia fabric by Moda. I love how they turned out. I also gave her a coupon clutch made from Objects of Desire by Moda. I hope it will be well used!
Stay tuned for some more fun sewing this week! I will also be putting my Beanie Pattern into my esty shop this week! It's a lot of fun to sew and a great way to use up your knit scraps!!

Oops, 1 more tee to show. This one just added tonight. My last holiday one for the year!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=35506563

No comments: