Friday, November 13, 2009

Christmas Time....

is just around the corner! Unbelievable, this year has really flew by! My kids are already asking how many more days until Christmas, how many?? Little do they know that Santa could use the most he can get!


I have so much to get done this week and today is Friday, yikes! We are having a garage sale tommorrow and there is so much to still do to prepare. I have so many kids books that mine have outgrown or don't read. Sew much fabric too!! Why is it so hard for me to let go of my fabric, even when I know that I am not going to use it??


To make things easier for us, I decided to have hubby pull out all the Christmas decorations so we can find our way around the garage. I can't wait to decorate! I think it may be the earliest I have ever started, but I am excited! I just love Christmas!


Earlier this week I found this on the side of the road, much to my teenage daughter's dismay I couldn't resist loading it into the car. Great post to come, but here is a sneak of the before!
Last night I loaded up my store with some upcycled Christmas tees to put me in the Spirit. I sang the Grinch song all day long while I sewed much to everyone's dismay!! That's okay when I pull out my Rat Pack holiday CD they will appreciate it even more!
Here are a few pics of tees. I think this first one is the only one left in the store!

No comments: