Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun!

All treats no tricks this Halloween! I hope everyone else had as great a day as we did!

The kids and I decided we needed to carve a pumpkin or two for the big night. We had lots of fun. I thought my 6 yr old would really get into the scraping of the guts, WRONG! He was a big baby about it and my 13 yr old daughter loved it! I must admit they make me a little squeamish!

We made another round of yummy mummies to snack on all weekend, yummo!

The kids had a few friends over for the big night and all in all we had a great time. Our neighborhood is a huge trick or treat stop, and I gave out over 7 JUMBO bags of Halloween candy. Ran out around 8:20! Next year I need to buy more!

Here are a few pics of the kids and their friends all ready to go out. Mine are Wonderwoman, Batman and the Joker(nurse). My mom made Dustin's Joker nurse costume and he couldn't have been more pleased. He said that it was the best ever. He received lots of compliments and was truly over the moon with himself.



No comments: