Friday, November 6, 2009

Drumroll. If you please Animal.......


And the winner is.........................................................Di!!!

The random generator selected your post as the one to receive my FMF tote and some goodies inside! Please post in the comment section and I will send you an email!

Thanks to everyone who left a Happy comment. I have read and reread them when I needed a little pick me up during the day. It's nice to know that we all find happiness even when times are tough.

Just a little update on the job front, my hubby did receive an offer! Yeah. He is headed to his 2nd job interview today at a different place that promises better benefits and salary than his 1st offer. Please keep him in your thoughts. He has really had it rough these couple of months and I know a good job offer would really help to boost his esteem. We don't need much, just the ability to pay bills on time.

And I wanted to also say a special thank you to the men and women who put their lives on the line everyday to keep our country a safe place and to their families. The sacrifices you make, so that my family can lay their heads down at night and dream sweet dreams, is something that I can ever repay. My heart goes out to all of those in Fort Hood. I pray that you will find comfort and peace in the days ahead, I just can't imagine the pain.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

congratulations Di! I have read all the comments too and thank you for the happy uplift to my day!