Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Little Custom Sewing

Posting this in an attempt to keep myself on track! I love when things go out quickly, as I'm sure my customers do too! I can't say that I am the world's best at a schedule. My husband will tell you that I am definitely not. I love to go with the flow, but that and work don't usually mix.

Just finished up 2 pokemon tees for a custom order. I like how they turned out, but I can't say pokemon are my favorite things to do! Too many little pieces on these creatures! I hope the momma and her boys will enjoy them!
My monster tee sold and the momma requested a pair of shorts, why o why didn't I think of that? I think they turned out so cute. I used a pattern that is for wovens, but used knit instead. I even fussy cutted the monster pockets so they would peek out. It was alot of fun and I see more of these shorts in my future!

Well I am off to spend sometime with hubby and our youngest. The 2 older kids are away at their dads for a couple of days and it sure seems quiet in here! Hopefully tommorrow I will get to sew a new set! I have so many ideas popping around in this big head of mine!

No comments: