Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Another Bag for Me!

I just couldn't help myself after finishing the 1st one. I thought I would have another go at it just for fun. I have had this fabric sitting around for at least a year and I loved it, just didn't know what to do with it. So I made it a bag and I think it turned out very pretty with it's punches of color!

Made from the same download as the previous one and with my same measurements. I made both a little smaller, cutting my pcs. at about 13" x 17" and the corners about 5" x 6" instead of the bigger ones.

Today I think I need to make something I can sell. I love bags, but sadly they do not bring in the money that they once did.

I have a new focus, baby clothes! Yes, I am baking my 4th little one. Once the baby arrives, sometime around the 1st of Sept., we will have a total of 5 kids, wowzers! My husbands daughter will be 22 by then, and our other 3 will be 16,14 and 7. What a grand range. It's a good thing they say little people keep you young, we are going to need it!

I am going to give the cloth diapers a chance this go around, so I am super anxious to get started. I have already ordered a few supplies, just waiting on them to make their way here to get started. I have heard once you start you can't get enough of their fluffy goodness. Time will tell!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Again I will say how much I love this bag:-) And yes you well get addicted to the fluffy bottoms;-)

ZooTZMomma said...

Thanks Christine!