Sunday, January 3, 2010

The New Year has Arrived!
All the decorations have came down, the trees put away, the Nutcrackers safely wrapped and stored, my house feels so empty! The blog has returned to it's usual state, but I have the feeling it will change very soon. I feel the need to play with PSP sometime this week.


We had a very merry Christmas this year. Time was well spent with family and friends, life couldn't have been any better. We spent Christmas Eve with my mom and luckily Santa found Noah's letter and redirected the children's presents and stocking stuffers to grandma's house! He could not have been more relieved!


I haven't sewn much, but was tempted this weekend and tried an idea that I had been playing with. I took a couple of thrifted tees and turned them into a newborn gown and beanie. Oh, it is so cute and cozy! I see more of these in the future for my ZooTZ store. The only thing not recycled is the blue rib knit.
Now I am off to sew some tees for Noah. He desperately needs long sleeved tees, we don't have much use for them in FL. But we are supposed to have a very cold spell this week. He has requested skater style tees, so we will see how I do!

I wish everyone the best of things to come for the New Year! May You and Yours be truly blessed this year!

No comments: